BCA is very flexible - they have always responded timely to our needs that go beyond the basic collection activities. Capable of providing many levels of support, based on client needs [from clerical support, up to account and project management, to development of strategic direction]
Has always been an honest, ethical business partner
Chief Financial Officer
University of Miami Leonard M. Miller School of Medicine
BCA's strengths are many. Experience, flexibility, accountability, and ethical principles. BCA has proven time and again that they are capable of handling any collection project in an efficient, customer oriented, and positive financial fashion.
Senior Operations Manager Business Office
Mount Sinai Medical Center and Miami Heart Institute
BCA is very responsive to the needs of their clients. The staff is professional; we have never received a single complaint about the manner in which BCA contacts our patients to pursue collections.
As a client we have direct contact with the company's owners which provides for easy and quick resolution to any issue or question.
Chief Financial Officer
Montgomery Hospital Medical Center
- Willingness and flexibility to adapt to clients needs without big corporate pushback. Requests are quickly expedited and carried out.
- Transparent Early Out operations where patients feel they are actually working with hospital staff.
- Early Out and Bad Debt operations are tailored to our policies, procedures, and collection guidelines / payment plans.
- Excellent customer service with very minimal complaints (EO & BD)
- Information systems department quickly processes and validates all file transfer info to maintain data integrity / accuracy
- If a system or process in place is proving to be ineffective or labor intensive, BCA will offer workarounds and/or other possible solutions that would work for all parties involved in the process
- Competitive recovery rates on all financial classes.
Manager, Patient Business and Financial Services
Halifax Community Health Systems
A couple of years ago, our parent company (Catholic Health East) decided that the Business Offices within CHE should begin using a pre-collect vendor. I have to admit that I was not terribly enthusiastic about the idea, but participated in the vendor selection process.
During that process, BCA clearly stood ahead of the other vendors, and the fact that they were in business since 1944 convinced me that they would be a solid and reliable partner. So, my hopes were high.
My first meeting with Pam Kirchner raised those initial hopes even higher. Pam was efficient, knowledgeable, and helpful as we created our work plan and interfaces. Moreover, she was AVAILABLE to us during the set-up phase – anytime, anywhere. My opinion of BCA was now beginning to soar.
Let me say – with initial expectations (before even going “Live”) that were pretty darn high, BCA did not disappoint me or fail to continue to win my confidence and respect. I even (after a few months) took a field trip to Miami to see their operation. BCA is top-notch. Not only have they done an excellent job, but they have provided us with intelligence about our AR. They are extremely flexible, efficient, available, and immediate. Our business relationship should be a “model” of Customer Service to other providers. These folks are at the top of their game.
(2010) Doug Smith
VP, Patient Financial Services
Mercy Health System, SEPA